Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google is quickly changing
Big Grin 
With all the big buzz of Novembers fall within Google comes a newly indexed data-base...

Did Google do something bad to our good placements? No I don't believe so and here's why.

While folks are wondering what went wrong and shouting for help, I've seen a MASSIVE shift in page rank.

A lot of the e commerce keyphrases got hit really hard, If you look at prime positions at the-moment, according to Scroogle. A lot of the top 10-0 positions were easily and vanishing.

Now on the other hand, less extraordinary and specially smaller rank websites have been knocked up top. I firmly believe this is all because of Google's 'refreshing' their memory and probably just starting to accept web site ID's with 5 figures plus.

Why by that is the power for Google to index over 3.2 Billion the web sites. Adding still another figure to the already large 4Id's focused on each site indexed will allow Google to include a whole other set of sites within their data-base.

Now I could be wrong on this one but here's another sensation going on. I have been talking to other e-commerce web web sites and helping them achieve better ratings. It is been a little while since they have had their Page Rank change of their site. In the event you choose to dig up more about tumbshots, we know of many libraries you should investigate. I directed working real hard, they have experimented with increase their page rates and used all the rules.

Until recently, nothing has changed and people are losing their ranks within Google since Novembers protocol change.

Around a week ago I have been getting calls left center and right about site ranks boosting like Ive never seen.

The scare before this November change went something like this. Google stopped indexing over 3 levels within your site. Ex. http://www.yoursite.com/level1/level2/level3

I prove for you this: its genuine baloney, more sites will have better PR reviews within their whole site than ever before. In my opinion that Google is rewarding many great methods online before taking on more results of their catalog.

As towards se placements, I also got a major strike for my better search-engine placements but a few days ago that started to all change. It very nearly seems as if Google desired to sign up for the top placement organizations in order to thoroughly crawl through each of their information before permitting them to get back in the game.

I say this because among my top placements was sitting at #1 to get a long time. Because this November change, it immediately dropped to #181 and did not go an unitary number for more than 3 days. To my knowledge, that is somewhat strange. All of a sudden, my site figures saved Google going through all my 600+ pages and presto, my site is in the overall game, exactly like that.

In Conclusion:

It seems to me that we are just lined up to sign an application for better search engine placements. The question isn't if your site will return in shape, it is a question of once your number will be called. Click here meet tyler collins seo to explore why to allow for it.

Have a little faith and a little patience and you too will rise again! Just keep doing what you have been doing all along and do not be worried about falling down. The ones who reunite up are often the ones on top in the long run. My brother found out about next by browsing Yahoo.

Most readily useful of luck to you!

Study more of Martins articles online here:

http://www.smartads.info/newsletter.