Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying expired domains for PR, does it nevertheless work?
Big Grin 
Ive done some tests over the past couple of months about expiring domains with PR to see if it's worth your while to catch these expired and deleted domains.

My idea why I would like to use expired domains could be the opinion that old domains are preferred than new domains, and to obtain immediate PR.

So I attempted to find deleted domains with PR that I will enroll. One feature of domains I was trying to find was that the domain still had a, and it was still shown in google.

I will not be mentioning the actual domains here as I need to control the outcomes and prevent people from making backlinks to these domains.

I listed about 4 domains, some have PR2 and PR3. Some have a few pages indexed, some have a few thousand. I also bought a couple of new domains for my new tasks.

I learned that google seldom visits these areas so I want to prime it but with some fresh backlinks. After creating some backlinks to these domains, two their PR was eventually lost by domains. These two areas have just a few pages listed in google. In a single site, I did so a 301 permanent direct to the brand new index page. Its PR was retained by this domain. One crucial big difference this domain has set alongside the other two is that this domain has tens of thousands of pages found in google.

In another domain, used to do a 301 and direct it to a fresh new domain. The result is that the new domain got indexed faster and more pages were indexed when compared with another new domain I listed at once. But, PR was down seriously to 0.

There's also an instance where I did so a 301 direct from a classic deleted site with PR and never got any benefit from it. This salient S-Power :: How To Build An Adsense Empire Using Private Label Right Articles 44791 - article directory has uncountable impressive tips for the inner workings of it.

To conclude, there's still contradictory effects on whether buying deleted/expired domains. Some works, some don't. If people hate to discover new information on RosauraVnh, there are many on-line databases you could investigate. But, what appear to work is that

a. Identify more on is linklicious worth the money by browsing our thrilling portfolio. Old remove domains does contain traffic from existing backlinks. If the old domain has tons of backlinks, it still does produce some traffic.

T. Other search engines such as for example aol and msn don't seem to have an biases against expired/deleted domains..