Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Your Backlinks Rely I
Big Grin 
But do we realize that there are numerous things we have to always check before agreeing to trading links with still another site? All things considered, the entire point of trading links...

I do believe that people all know now how essential backlinks are for the search-engine position success of our website. I also think that most of us know now that one way to get these backlinks is by doing link deals with other sites. (For the uninitiated, backlinks are links on other web sites that point to ours.)

But do we know that there are many things we need to check always before agreeing to trading links with yet another site? All things considered, the entire point of exchanging links with others would be to take advantage of the rating of these web sites. It's for that reason imperative that we examine beforehand as to whether trading links with still another site is to our advantage or-not.

I've considered this whole concept of link exchange preparation and came up with a process that involves an examination of 3 pages of the web page we want to exchange links with. The 3 pages are:

- where we are going to have to always check 7 things about that page the home page,

- the service page: here is the page that contains a listing of categories that the website has assembled in a bid to organize its link exchanges. We have to examine 7 things here,

- the backlink page: here is the page that will include our backlink. We also have to check always 7 things here.

Observe that in some cases, the 'target' website will not have a directory page. If that's the case, our analysis will be a one in the place of an one.

Within this first report, of might be 2 or 3, we should take a look at the 7 things (organized in 2 groups) we must check about the website of the goal site. Identify more on our related paper - Click here: linklicious wiki.

1. We have to check what Google thinks of-the site. This is done by looking at some items that Google is pleased to report a couple of site. To learn more, please consider glancing at: view site. The theory here is to see if there are any problems with the website, from Google's standpoint, that might cause us to choose not to exchange links with them. Clicking powered by perhaps provides suggestions you might give to your uncle.

I suggest that people look at:

a) just how many pages does the website have indexed? This is done through the use of 'site:www.site.com' in the Google search box,

b) exactly how many backlinks does Google record for the site? This can be done by utilizing 'links:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

c) will be the site shown in Google's index? This is done by utilizing 'http://www.site.com' inside the Google search box,

d) what is the Page Rank of the page? There are lots of methods for achieving this. One of the ways is to obtain the Google toolbar and go to the site to determine its PR. Still another way is to utilize one of the numerous web sites on the Internet that allows us to get the PR of any web site. And another way would be to search for software that'll tell you the PR of any web sites.

While we shall usually need to examine these 4 things together in a sort of dining table so as to decide whether the target site moves the first step or not, there are certain results that would cause me to decide instantly not to exchange links with a site:

- when the PR of the site is zero,

- when the site is not stated in the Google index,

- if the site does not have any pages found by Google.

You will note here that I'm using Google since the first-step in the preparation. In fact, we can use any se if we desire to but given as it pertains to backlinks that Google is more fussy than the others, I'd suggest using Google in the above first faltering step.

2. I'd then claim that we look at 3 tags of the house page of the target site, in a bid to find out if the site features a style compatible with ours:

a) its title tag,

b) its information label,

c) its keywords draw.

There are lots of methods for checking the contents of the web page's tags. Then you will need to visit the home page and click on the proper menu command to view the contents of the page, if your browser, such as for instance MSIE, enables you to view the contents of a web page. Then you will have to search to the top of the page to see the contents of its labels. The alternative will be to look for web sites online that enable you to see the contents of the tags of any web pages. There are various such web sites on the net.

The explanation for this task is the fact that Google considers the design of the web sites when taking a look at backlinks. This implies that backlinks from a site that has a style compatible with ours will be of higher price than one that comes from a site that's nothing to do with what our site is about.

This preparation is on the webpage of the target website and is step one, as stated above. You will find 2 more steps: one on the index page and one on the backlink page.

It is only if the prospective website passes the 3 steps that we must feel comfortable about trading links together in that the hyperlink change will be to our advantage. Needless to state that the target web site will also need to perform an identical 3-step analysis of our site prior to seeking to exchange links around.

Serge M Botans.